How to - Where to - Claim 

Finding you way around the maze of U.K Welfare Benefits is a challenge. When Job centre plus web site was integrated into many were confused. If you haven't got internet then you can ask the local Job centre to provide access if that helps.

One Click-

One click on this page will take you directly to the information on the site. This is a Benefits2work page that has been researched and we hope will provide you with support.

Welfare Benefit Claims


Job Seekers Allowance 

 What you will get,  Eligibility, How to claim online If you can't apply one line 0800 055 6688

Benefit calculator

How to Where to-ESA- Employment Support Allowance

What you will get, Eligibility, How to claim ( link to form to download form is 57 pages long),  0800 055 6688


Statutory Sick Pay

What you will get, Eligibility, How to claim

How to- Where to-Universal Credit

Universal Credit application on line, 0345 600 0723

You can claim Universal Credit instead of:

  • Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • Housing Benefit
  • Working Tax Credit
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Employment and Support Allowance
  • Income Support

CAB-Citizens Advice Bureau




Leave a Comment